Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today's Blog Is Brought To You By The Letter Q

* WARNING* THIS POST, LIKE ALL THE OTHERS ON THIS BLOG, CONTAINS OFFENSIVE MATERIAL AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SEX AND CURSING GO FUCK YOUR SELF IN THE ASS WITH A VEGETABLE PEELER!

So my brother Adam over at I Don't Give 2 Cents, I Throw Quarters had this stupid post he got from some other stupid blogger who got it from another stupid blogger where you are given a letter and you have to come up with 10 things you love that starts with that letter... What a crock... since I don't love anything this should be fun.

I guess you get a letter when you make a comment and since I made a rather vulgar comment (big surprise) removing his man card because he sprouted titties and a vagina with his list... all girl things..what a fag.

So as a result I got the letter Q.. this was obviously meant to get back at me since Q is the least used letter in the alphabet... too bad for him I out smarted him and knew that he was going to give me this letter so I got this whole damn list together before he gave it to me.

If you really want to play post your comment and I will give you some obscure letter and then make fun of what you love!



THINGS I LOVE THAT START WITH THE LETTER Q

1. Quickie
I mean come on no one likes to waste their time with foreplay.... just get down on it already!

2. Quey
For you idiots this is a young cow... and what do young cows make?? Yup Veal!!!!! Veal is yummy!
3. The Word Quadrisyllabic
This word is stupid... it means a word with 4 syllables... what is stupid is this word is Pentasyllabic!
4. QWERTY
The ever famous QWERTY keyboard... without it I never would have gotten my Blackberry and it sure makes things a whole hell of a lot easier to type on my phone let alone making this blog possible... oh, and typewriters!!


5. Quake
As in Earthquake... I really would love another big quake to hit California and it would fall into the sea because I hate Californians.. that state would be nice if it weren't for the idiot people!
6. Quarantine
I think that all stupid people (most of America but mainly Californians) should be quarantined as not to infect the rest of the world with their stupidity and then be exterminated or made into slaves!
7. Quesadillas
Simply put...quite possibly the best Tex-Mex dish ever created!
8. Quiet
There is nothing more valuable in the world than big can of SHUT THE FUCK UP!
9. Quixote
This is a wine made by the makers Stags Leap wine (awesome wine!!!)... despite it being organic (Fucking Hippies) its pretty good (I gots to have much wine to deal with you fuckers!!).
10. QUEEF
Yeah there is nothing more hilarious than a queef... ok maybe the look on her face after she lets it out.. that's priceless.

So there you go...if you didn't like it I don't care (you are probably from California anyway) and if you did... I still don't care!!

Comment if you want a letter!!

1 comment:

  1. you're fucking ridiculous. absolutely hilarious.

    you're right, queef's are funny.

    ReplyDelete